EMA professionals have served in an advisory capacity on the following transactions:
- Sale of Factor 55, LLC, a manufacturer of off-road automotive aftermarket parts, to Warn Industries. Terms undisclosed.*
- Sale of a division of New England Building Materials, LLC to Hammond Lumber. Terms undisclosed.
- Sale of Hog Wild Toys, LLC, a producer of specialty toys, to an affiliate of ADF Capital Partners. Terms undisclosed.
- Sale of majority share of Udi's Healthy Foods, LLC, a producer of branded granola and gluten-free foods, to E & A Industries. Terms undisclosed.
- Sale of majority share of Mychelle Dermaceuticals, LLC, a dermaceutical-grade skin care and cosmetic products company, to Encore Consumer Capital. Terms undisclosed.
- Sale of BePuzzled, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of high-end puzzles and games, to University Games, Inc. Terms undisclosed.
Back to Sectors