EMA offers strategic recruitment services, specializing in customized placements for clients seeking mid to senior level employees, including commercial, managerial and C-Suite roles.
Strategic Contingent Recruitment
- Placement of mid to senior level candidates
- Specializing in Private Equity partnerships, life sciences, SaaS, and specialty manufacturing
- Use Case: all general recruitment needs
- Structure: contingent fee upon successful placement of a candidate
Sourcing and Engagement Solutions
- Identify target candidates
- Proactive outreach to passive candidates
- Use Case: alongside an internal recruiting team
- Structure: contingent fee upon placement of sourced candidate, limited fixed fee
- Identify known gaps going into new acquisitions/ investments
- Identify executive and mid-level talent to fill those gaps, even prior to transaction closing
- Use Case: direct partnership with PE/ VC firms to hire for investments
- Structure: monthly retainer with greatly discounted placement fee for unlimited hires during the engagement period, 3-6 month options
Dedicated Recruiting Team
- Assign dedicated recruiting personnel for sequential hires over a multi-month period
- Designed to help with team build out (sales, operations, finance, etc)
- Use Case: any company making 5+ sequential hires in a 1-6 month period
- Structure: monthly retainer with greatly discounted placement fee for unlimited hires during the engagement period, 3, 6, 12 month options
Recruiting Practice Manager
Samantha Raeder is the Practice Manager of the Recruiting Division at EMA. Ms. Raeder has spent her entire career in talent acquisition. She has 7 years of recruiting experience in a variety of industries, including SaaS sales, life sciences, real estate and construction and specialty manufacturing. She has made numerous successful placements ranging from Applications Scientists, to VP and C-Level roles, with particular expertise in commercial and sales placements.
Samantha holds a BA in Honors English from The University of Michigan.