EMA professionals have served in an advisory capacity on the following transactions:
- Represented Phase IV Engineering, Inc., a leader in industrial wireless sensing systems, in securing a capital investment from WIKA Holding, LP. Terms undisclosed.*
- Sale of Transpire, Inc., a maker of radiation treatment planning software, to Varian Medical Systems. Terms undisclosed.
- Sale of First Opinion Corporation, a healthcare diagnostics software company, to Healthways, Inc. (HWAY). Transaction valued at $26 million.
- Sale of IRIS Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in sensor data fusion software, to Argon ST (STST). Terms undisclosed.
- Sale of TERM Billing, Inc., a medical billing company, to Intermedix, Inc. with equity backing from Parthenon Capital. Terms undisclosed.
Back to Sectors